Late November - Whistler, The Rockies & Tremblant
May - The Rockies (4 months +)
Early June - Tremblant (10 weeks +)
For details apply for an information pack or call for an informal chat with Jon on +44 (0) 1892 771972. Alternatively email

1 Pound Sterling
= 0 Canadian Dollar
This information should be used as a guide only as currency data has been provided by a third party bank source.

Earn money living and working in Canada

An Oyster job in Canada gives you the perfect combination of earning money, improving your skiing and having a fantastic social life on your gap year!

You have probably heard the phrase ‘Work hard, play hard’ before. Well, we think this phrase must have come from Canada. All of the employers that we work with expect you to work hard. The standards set far exceed those in the UK. You will be required to be punctual, well presented and polite. By the same token, your employer will also want you to make the most of your days off work. One thing is for sure, there will be plenty of ways to spend your hard-earned wages in Canada! At the end of the season you will be in a fantastic location so why not take the time to explore a bit further afield.

Just want to say thank you for all your help, you made my arrangements to get to Canada very easy and journey smooth and stress free - Jake, Canada 2010/11

Watch the Oyster video


You can choose between 4 resorts, all offering different opportunities. For full details click on one of the links below:

  • The Rockies - the heart of Canada. Finance the best ski season of your life by working in a hotel as a Housekeeper - work hard and other opportunities may become available! Read more...
  • Tremblant - in French speaking Canada. This is the ideal location if you want to learn and language, ski and earn money. We have jobs available in bars, restaurants and also hotels. Read more...
  • Whistler - Olympic host in 2010. Why not get paid to ski on your gap year? For this you need to have a great sense of humour, childcare experience and be a confident skier. Read more...
  • Jasper - Small town charm with all the adventure activities you could want. A great place to work and live for a summer season. Read more...
In order to be eligible for the Work Permit that we recommend you must be aged between 18 and 30; be eligible for the Canadian Working Holiday Program or hold a Canadian passport and be able to demonstrate that you can cover your expenses in Canada for the first three months ($1000 per month). These are the requirements of the Canadian Immigration Department. For departures in 2014, the IEC process for UK passport holders has been closed. We can only accept applications from UK passport holders who already have a World Tracking Number.

All the flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. When you pay you will be supplied with an ATOL Certificate. Please ask for it and check to ensure that everything you booked (flights, hotels and other services) is listed on it.Please see our booking conditions for further information or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to:
iconPrint   iconEmail