Summer Hospitality work in The Rockies

Enjoy the great Canadian outdoors as you spend the summer working in the Rockies. Work in either the hospitality or food and beverage areas of one of the resort’s leading international or family-run hotels.

You will need a Canadian Work Permit before the season starts. Register to receive your free Oyster Guide to the IEC Working Holiday Program now.