Top 5 Food Joints of Whistler
Whistler 2010 group of friends look back on their time in Whistler and what they think are the top 5 food joints of Whistler!
1. Zogs: Classic Poutine…chips, cheese and gravy. “I went to Whistler not being a fan of chips, cheese or gravy individually let along in a combination…however I returned to England completely converted!”
2. Merlins: $5 beer and burger. “It is very tasty and cheap!”
3. Fat Tonys: Beef and blue cheese pizza. “Sounds like an odd combination but you will not be disappointed!”
4. Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory: Try a number of delicious chocolate covered apple combinations “’Yum’….is all that needs to be said!”
5. Wizard Grill: Veggie croissant for breakfast “Toasty warm croissant with feta cheese, fresh spinach and tomato…every day!”