Australia is a haven for travellers and people looking to work abroad. This safe country offers vast open landscapes, laid-back friendly people, incredible natural wonders and a great outdoor lifestyle. For these reasons it really is an exciting place to work, travel or volunteer. Get paid to work in the Outback, find a paid job in Sydney, take part in a surf development programme or become a conservation volunteer in one of the many stunning locations around the country.
Projects in Australia
Surf Camp & Development Course in Australia
Farm work in Australia
Work in Sydney and Explore Australia
Conservation Volunteering in Australia
Follow in the footsteps of adventurers into a land Down Under
Australia; the land of blue skies, barbies on the beach, awesome surf and ice cold beers. This country boasts amazing diversity from the rugged Outback, glorious mountains and rainforests, vast deserts, vibrant cities and the stunning coast, there really is something for everyone!
Australia has been attracting young travellers looking for work and adventure for many years. The cities are energetic, animated and exciting- and to top it all, they welcome international workers who want to join in. You can earn enough money to fund a great lifestyle by working in bars, restaurants, shops, offices or factories.
Offering a complete contrast is the iconic Australian Outback with vast desert and farmland that covers almost all but the coastal regions. Here the skies are blue, the earth is red and the geology and wildlife is breathtaking. Working here is an adventure like none other, far off the beaten track and into the heart of the country. You can earn an excellent wage and, as your accommodation and food are included with your job, the savings soon pile up to allow you to travel the rest of the country afterwards.
In between these dramatic extremes the country boasts startling gorges, vast expanses of national park, beaches as far as the eye can see- and some incredibly appealing wildlife! Who isn’t intrigued by kangaroos, koalas and the infamous Tasmanian Devil?
- Beautiful weather and incredible beaches.
- The cosmopolitan city of Sydney; a mecca for backpackers and Aussies alike.
- Waters that boast top class scuba diving, surfing and swimming.
- A huge diversity of amazing landscapes and ecosystems, including deserts, coral reefs, snow covered mountains, dazzling coastlines and vibrant cities.
- Some of the friendliest and most welcoming people in the world.
Why Choose Oyster?
- Projects established in 2008
- Great job hunting help, with a guaranteed job on the farm work programme!
- A diverse range of paid and unpaid projects around the country
- Chance to work in Australia for a year