Incredible possibilities for last minute gap year, career breaks and holidays!
Left your gap year career break or holiday with a difference plans to the last minute? Worried it might be too late to take that trip of a lifetime? Don’t panic! – Check out your options and we’ll make it happen…
Quick decision departures available- last minute or forward planning options:
Next available departures…
- Volunteer with bears in Romania for 1 week or more – spaces available.
- Volunteer with monkeys and baboons in South Africa for 2 weeks or more- spaces available.
- Volunteer with the Big 5 in South Africa for 2 weeks or more
- Veterinary internship in South Africa for 4 weeks or more
- Help preserve Australia’s iconic beauty on the voluntary conservation project for 2 weeks or more – any Friday of the month
- Volunteer shark conservation in South Africa for 2 weeks or more- any Sunday of the month.
- Volunteer conservation with wild elephants in Namibia for 2 weeks or more – every other Sunday.
- Elephant conservation in Sri Lanka for 2 weeks or more- any Sunday of the month
- Volunteer with children in Romania for 4 weeks or more- any Friday of the month.
- Medical internship Romania for 4 weeks or more- any Friday of the month
- Orangutan volunteering in Malaysia and Borneo for 4 weeks – arrivals the 5th of each month – Available from August
- Zoo assistant internship for 2 – 4 weeks – arrivals on the 5th of each month – Available from August
- Volunteer with bears in Borneo for 2 – 4 weeks or more- arrivals on the 5th of each month – Available from August
- Volunteer with Wildlife conservation in Borneo for 2 weeks- arrivals on the 21st of each month – Available from August
- Gain a TEFL in Thailand, next departure in May 2017.
Imminent departures available…
- Become a Game Ranger in South Africa for 8 weeks- starting 27th March 2017.
- 4 week ski and snowboard instructor course in Whistler starts in March – places still available.
- Head to Chile on our March 2017 or September 2017 programmes. We still have availabilty – book to secure your place.
Longer term projects:
- Teach English and volunteer in Nepal and trek for 8 days in the Himalayas – starting in Kathmandu in May for 4 – 16 weeks.
- Get paid work on an Outback farm in Australia for up to 12 months- arrivals every Thursday of each month
- Get paid work in the city of Sydney for up to 12 months- arrivals on the first Sunday of each month
- Volunteer in Nepal
- Head out to Brazil all year round
- Join the China Adventure, the next course starts on the 31st July 2017
If you are interested in any of our projects and have a specific date in mind, do get in touch.
For more information give us a call on +44 (0) 1892 770 771 or drop us an email email@example.com to organise your last minute gap year plans.