Incredible possibilities for last minute gap year, career breaks and holidays!
Left your gap year career break or holiday with a difference plans to the last minute? Worried it might be too late to take that trip of a lifetime? Don’t panic – check out your options below and we’ll make it happen!
Our favourites (still available for 2019):
- One space remaining for a Tube Park Attendant in Whistler – this one is very late availability as we have our briefing course on the 10th October.
- The Game Ranger course starts on 7th October 2019, running for 8 weeks, a fantastic opportunity to learn about the animals of South Africa and help to protect them in the future.
Offers to help you on your way:
- Volunteer with bears in Romania – We are currently offering a discount of £100pp for arrivals on 4th October, 18th October, 15th November, 29th November, 6th December and 13th December 2019: Just quote BEARS2019 at booking to receive your discount.
- Volunteer with sun bears in Borneo – We are currently offering a discount of £50pp for arrivals in between October 2019 and March 2020. Just quote BORNEO2019 at booking to receive your discount.
- Wildlife conservation volunteering in Borneo, for families and solo travelers – We are currently offering a discount of £50pp for arrivals in between October 2019 and March 2020. Just quote BORNEO2019 at booking to receive your discount.
Next available departures…
|PROJECT||NEXT AVAILABLE ARRIVAL DATE|
|– Trek in Nepal from Annapurna base camp, Everest base camp or Poon Hill||4th October,
for 2-3 weeks
|– Volunteer with elephants in Laos||Every Sunday, for 1-2 weeks|
|– Volunteer with elephants in South Africa||30th September, 21st October 2019, for 1-12 weeks|
|– Game ranger course in South Africa||7th October 2019, for 8 weeks|
|– Orangutan volunteering and conservation in Borneo||5th October 2019, for 2-4 weeks|
|– Volunteer with monkeys in South Africa||Mondays throughout the year, for 1-12 weeks|
|– Volunteer with sea turtles in Costa Rica||Mondays from July-December 2019, for 1-12 weeks|
|– Wildlife conservation with the Big 5 in South Africa||Mondays throughout the year, for 1-12 weeks|
|– Wildlife sanctuary volunteering in Ecuador||Sundays throughout the year, for 1-12 weeks|
|– Wildlife sanctuary volunteering in Thailand||Sundays throughout the year, for 1-12 weeks|
|– Elephant conservation in Sri Lanka||Every Sunday, for 1-12 weeks|
|– Marine conservation in South Africa||Every Sunday, for 1-12 weeks|
|– Wildlife conservation in Borneo||21st October 2019, for 2 weeks|
|– Volunteer on a street children program in India||7th or 21st October 2019, for 3-12 weeks|
|– Volunteer at a youth centre, teaching or sports coaching in Brazil||Thursdays throughout the year, for 3-21 weeks|
|– Sports coaching in Ghana||Every Saturday, for 2-20 weeks|
|– Volunteer teaching with monks in Laos||5th or 19th October 2019, for 2-12 weeks|
|– Women’s empowerment volunteering in Laos||5th or 19th October 2019, for 4-12 weeks|
|– Volunteer as a community teacher in Nepal||5th or 19th October 2019, for 4-12 weeks|
If you are interested in any of our projects and have a specific date in mind, do get in touch.
For more information give us a call on +44 (0) 1892 770 771 or drop us an email [email protected] to organise your last minute gap year plans.