Here are some pleasing stats for 2016 to take a look at. Well done everybody!
- There has been over 270,000 hours of volunteer contribution to practical conservation
- More than 435,000 native trees planted this year helping to increase habitat and improve air and water quality
- 4,564 conservation surveys carried out covering everything from forest fire fuel loads to endangered species
- 1.4 tonnes of native seeds collected which will grow into new plants for large scale revegetation projects
- 70 tonnes of litter picked up helping to keep our environment clean and safe for wildlife
These are just some of the great results from volunteer efforts across Australia and New Zealand this year, so a huge thank you!